Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
Purchasing Instructions: For customers, click on drop down menu "Select Class Date/Location" and select your desired date and location for your certification class, then proceed to checkout. If we do not have any class dates available for your desired class, please contact us and we will gladly work with you! For Institutions and Business clients, contact us directly at Training@caretacticscpr.com.
Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens is a classroom course that teaches employees how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials.
This course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
This course is designed for anyone with a reasonable chance of coming into contact with bloodborne pathogens such as:
- Correctional Officers
- Childcare workers
- Security guards
- Maintenance workers
- School personnel
- Hotel housekeepers
- Health and fitness club staff
- Tattoo artists
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor
- Content is based on the PACT acronym to reinforce critical learning points
- Designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne
pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction
- Available for first-time or renewal bloodborne pathogens training
Students receive course completion/certification cards upon successful completion of this course.